Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions “we", "our", "us" refers to “amdramwebsite.co.uk”. "You", "your" and "their" refers to the customer or person purchasing the services from amdramwebsite.co.uk or any party acting on the customer's instructions.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the services or products provided by us.
- All websites are designed to be compatible with a wide range of browsers however we can offer no guarantees of correct function with all browser software.
- You agree that the content provided by you and used in any design by us will not in any way be unlawful, misleading, abusive, offensive, prejudicial or is likely to expose us to claims, lead us into prosecution, criticism, disrepute or cause us embarrassment.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any copyright issues arising from the website content whether supplied by us or by you. By paying the hosting charge you accept responsibility for any copyright claims against the website
- You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all information on the web site.
- You accept that we reserve the right to resell our pre designed templates and images as many times as we wish.
- For customers who choose the changes package, a fair use policy applies of one hour per month. Time running over this will be charged at our standard rate.
- We shall aim to make available to you at all times our hosting services but we shall not, in any event, be liable for interruptions of service or down-time of any server.
- We do not provide support in relation to setting up email software to connect to our mailboxes. We will try to provide help where we can but it is your responsibility to install and configure the software of your choice on whatever device you choose to use for retrieving emails.
- Whilst we carry out regular virus checks on our systems we make no warranties that files sent from us are free from virus infection and recommend you virus check all files received from us prior to opening or executing
- Non payment of future invoices on due dates will entitle us to remove your website from service until payment is made.
- We reserve the right to change our prices and Terms & Condition's without prior notice.
- We offer a domain registration service subject to the Nominets Terms and Conditions. Prices stated on this website include an administration charge for carrying out the registration.
- The domain name will be registered in your name and/or business name through a third party company as selected by us.
- If you choose us to carry out the registration, administration rights of the domain name should remain with us whilst legal ownership remains with you.
- You should receive a confirmation of registration from Nominet, the UK Internet names organisation, within 6 months of registration.